Welcome to the 2021
Skip the long lines at the mall and bring your children to have private time with Santa.
Share your letters with Santa.
Have cookies with Santa.
Read a story with Santa.
He tells wonderful tales of the North Pole that will delight children and adults alike.
How The Santa Experience Works
The Santa Experience is 20 minutes in length, in my North Hollywood studio. Before you even get to the studio I will have asked you to supply names, pets names, teacher names, grade in school or anything else the kids would know. This is given to Santa so he will appear all knowing and magical. This usually breaks the ice and helps the kids relax and interact.
The first 10 minutes is real interaction with Santa--enjoying stories, having cookies, learning about the North Pole and Reindeer, checking the nice list (nobody is really naughty are they?) and opening a present from Santa (if one is supplied by the parents). This is a pretty easy hand-off to my helper elf when you come in. This makes for great pictures too!
The second 10 minutes are more posed photos and parents can join in on some. I do ask a limit of 5 people per session. The scene is only so big. Posed photos are not bad words—the poses will be fun and playful—nothing too serious or formal.
What you receive with the Santa Experience Session
- 20 minutes of private time with Santa while I photograph capturing your child’s memories.
- Five High resolution images of your choice to print, make cards with or whatever else you would like. These will be in square orientation. Additional images (beyond the 5 you receive) are only $10 each.
Price and how to book the Santa Experience
- The Santa Experience is $190 payable through PayPal or Zelle (preferred)
- Please fill out the form below with a date and time that works for your family. Once received, I will send you email with more information to make your child’s experience magical. You will also receive an invoice via PayPal. Once payment has been received, your family will be put on Santa’s list!
This is an indoor experience. Both Santa and I are fully vaccinated. I will wear a mask the entire time and Santa can wear a mask at your request. The choice of your children wearing a mask is entirely up to you. There is no sitting on Santa’s lap during the Santa Experience; however, more than likely the kids will be within 6 feet and close to Santa. I build in 10 minutes after each session to clean all surfaces that have been touched. No families share the same space at the same time.
Dates and times Santa will be visiting with children
- As of now, we are booking Saturday and Sunday, November 20th and 21st. The chart below has the specifics.
- It is extremely important to stay on schedule so we have time to clean between families. Unfortunately any lateness will eat into your 20 minutes. Nobody wants that.